Sunday, May 30, 2010

My thoughts on blogging

Okay, so I have this friend. We'll call him Gabriel. He loves blogging. He is super funny and super creative. He blogs about everything. Anything that pops into his head that he feels like talking about. He writes funny crap all the time. I kind of want to be like Gabriel. I love writing and always have. I have written religiously in my journal since I was little, and I think it's time to expand my horizons.

Blogging seems to be the next step for me.

So here we go, I am officially into blogging. I haven't figured out all of the cool stuff yet like how to make my page super awesome. (My sister's page and friend "Gabriel"'s page put my page to shame) But I will get there. It's kind of dumb because as I am writing this I know that virtually no one will be reading this. But I don't really care. It's kind of therapeutic for me to write my thoughts about stuff.

So read if you want, or don't. I don't really care either way.

1 comment: