Thursday, July 15, 2010

Zion’s National Park!

So I went with a few friends to Zion’s National Park yesterday.  It was so much fun and we had such a blast hanging out there.  We hiked Angel’s Landing-FREAKY scary, and also did the Narrows.  The boys I went with were from out of state and had never been there so it was fun to go with them they loved it.  So we went all day yesterday and it was a BLAST.  We hiked all the way up Angel’s Landing and ran out of water at the top.  We were all dying and so tired and hot when we got down that we just jumped in the river!  After that we took a little break then went and hiked for a little bit around the narrows.  I absolutely LOVE this place it makes me SO HAPPY being outside in awesome places with awesome people.  I don’t know how people can go to places like this and not believe there is something great that created all of it!  It was definitely a good day! :)

 DSCN0833

This is my friend Chad.  He was really scared of heights and when he saw this sign he got really nervous.

DSCN0838 

These were the nasty switchbacks.  Chad and I are geniuses and decided to run up them.  In 110 degree heat it was the worst idea we had all day.

DSCN0841 

This is me at the first look out point.  I am standing kind of awkwardly because I hate taking pictures by myself.  I never know how to stand. :)

DSCN0843

We went all the way to the top!  SCARY!

DSCN0845 

This is me about to start going all the way up.  I was nervous…

DSCN0847

Me and the Brad’s walking across the scary part with no chains to the tippity-top!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment