Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall!


Fall is coming...and I am THRILLED. I absolutely love it when the leaves change and the weather starts to cool down. I love scarf season-I have a collection of scarves and I love getting all cute-sied up in my fall clothes! I bought a saWEET leather jacket on clearance from Wilson's Leather on the 4th of July and I've been waiting for almost four months to wear it! I love driving up the canyon and looking at the pretty leaves, and going to football games and starting to see your breath in the morning. It's just a good time.


However...

This time of the year with the weather being so in-between can cause a lot of confusion. Girls now have decided they don't know whether if is fall or summer. They are excited for fall, but don't want to put their shorts away yet. This is the time where they just are so excited for fall to start they can't wait to pull those awesome boots out, but they are also in denial that it is time for the shorts to go. So instead of deciding on one or the other, they just combine the two. I find this outfit very contradicting. Make up your mind, is it fall or is it summer still?

It doesn't really matter to me, just pick one.

2 comments:

  1. The mullet is another classic example of this dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?articleid=9830&TrackingID=526103&BannerID=696333

    ReplyDelete